Due to its high level of calcium and superior neutralising value, this quality lime is a perfect soil conditioner that will help reduce soil acidity and will provide your soil with the calcium that it requires. By applying Darriman Lime, opportunity for essential plant nutrients is increased, with improvements in plant health and growth being continually achieved.
Where do we source Darriman Lime?
Darriman Lime has been quarrying a high-quality soft coral lime deposit (ideal for agricultural use) at Woodside Gippsland for over 50 years. Originating from Woodside in Gippsland, its production process allows for repeatable and predictable high-quality fine ground limestone for years to come.
Key Features & Benefits
- Increases PH of the soil
- Increases Calcium levels of soil
- Decreases high levels of Magnesium
- Decreases high levels of Aluminium
- Decreases high levels of Sodium
- Reduces Aluminium and Manganese Toxicities
- Decreases soil compaction which improves soil structures, plant root depth and plant health.
- Increases pasture growth
- Increase Yield and Production
- Reduces Soil Acidity
- Improves Nutrient Availability and Efficiency of Fertilisers
- Improves Soil Structure
- Improves productivity
- Decreases soil compaction
- Rebalances soil for best productivity outcome