Revive Recycled Compost is available exclusively from Gibsons Groundspread.
It consists of recycled waste streams and green organic material and is produced locally at the Gippsland Waters’ Soil Organic Recycling Facility. With its stringent control systems, Revive Recycled Compost is guaranteed to apply valuable nutrients and microorganisms to your soil.
Revive Recycled Compost also improves soil structure, enables improved water holding capacity, provides trace elements and increases soil organic matter. All of this combined creates well-structured and balanced soils, which will provide increased production for your farm.
WHAT IS REVIVE RECYCLED COMPOST?
Revive Recycled Compost is made up of recycled waste streams and green organic material. The Gippsland Waters’ Soil Organic Recycling Facility uses various waste streams to make Revive Recycled Compost. A large proportion of the waste comes from the local dairy industry. The Gippsland Waters’ Soil Organic Recycling Facility relies on a stringent quality control system to ensure that the end-product contains a range of food sources to increase the diversity of the micro-organisms in your soils, while maintaining low levels of contaminants.
WHAT IS IN REVIVE RECYCLED COMPOST THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?
The beneficial soil biota products which include bacteria, fungi, protozoa and nematodes. Soil biota is needed to release nutrients in the soil to make them available for plant use. Studies have also demonstrated that uptake of elements such as Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and Manganese by plants may be doubled when the right soil biology is present. This is because some of the micro-organisms “team-up” with the plants for their mutual benefit.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increases PH of the soil
- Decreases high levels of Magnesium
- Increases Calcium levels of soil
- Decreases high levels of Sodium
- Decreases high levels of Aluminium
- Reduces Aluminium and Manganese Toxicities
- Increase Yield and Production Increases pasture growth
- Decreases soil compaction which improves soil structures, plant root depth and plant health.
- Reduces Soil Acidity Improves Soil Structure
- Rebalance soil for best productivity outcome
- Improves Nutrient Availability and Efficiency of Fertilisers
- Decreases soil compaction
- Improves productivity